Right of withdrawal
You may revoke your contractual declaration within a period of fourteen days without stating reasons.
The period of revocation amounts to fourteen days starting the day of the receipt of the goods by the recipient or a by third party named by you, who is not the carrier.
To exercise your right of revocation you must inform us (Dorma Vita Näsemann oHG, Aldenhövel 41, 59348 Lüdinghausen +49 (0)2591-9477903) by means of a clear explanation (e. g. a letter send by mail, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. For this you can use the model withdrawal form given below, which is however not mandatory. You may also complete and submit the model withdrawal form or other clear statement on our website http://www.abolengo-alpaka.de/shop/request_port.php?module=ShopContent&action=download&coID=3889895&withdrawal_form=1. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
In order to safeguard the right of withdrawal it is sufficient for you to send the notice on the right withdrawal before the of the period of revocation deadline.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we return you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), and must be repaid immediately at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we receive the withdrawal notice of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances you will be charged fees for this repayment. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, depending on which is the earlier.
You have to return or to hand over us the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the withdrawal of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The costs are estimated to be a maximum of about 8.90 EUR. You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if the deterioration in value is due to a not necessary handling to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
— End of right of withdrawal —
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for delivery of goods, that are not prefabricated and for their production a individual selection or specification through the consumer is significant or that are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer,
– for delivery of goods, that are perishable or their use-by date is quickly exceeded,
– for delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return because of health protection or hygiene if there sealing has been removed after the delivery,
– for delivery of goods that have due to their quality been inseparably mixed after the delivery with other goods,
– for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was determined on the conclusion of the contract, and that can be delivered earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and their current value is subject to fluctuation on the market on which the contractor has no influence,
– for delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, in case the sealing has been removed after the delivery,
– for delivery of newsletters and magazines with the exception of subscriber agreements.